Sunday 3 March 2013

On Happy Notes

This week's happy notes are mainly my current hauls. 
Not that I'm a shopaholic, I shop for reasons.
My friend and I went to Forever 21 and got a bunch of stuff.
Today I got something as well. During the week I got this bag I ordered online, thus this post.



The rings come in a set, very cool cos of the colours and textures. The earrings are awesome as well. All from F21
Two Bracelets from F21 that matches with my Madewell's, a bit too loose. Got another one but not bother shooting...
F21 Heart Necklace. Marc by Marc Jacobs Earrings, which I've been longing for some time.
Collar-like Necklace from F21, don't know how to wear it yet
I have a thing for stationaries and this is my current favourite. Leather-like envelope folder which holds my markings right now. From Log-On. I couldn't find it in the Log-On near me, and got this from TST today that I couldn't resist not buying.

Patterned Masking Tapes from Log-On. No reason for the purchase what-so-ever.
Dotted, Floral, Plain Fabric set. Don't ask why I got them...

Kankens are the best! I fell in love with them since my recent discovery of them in Tokyo. I got a mini but quickly passed it on to my brother. Out of curiosity I went to their website and found out I get to have double discount by entering a code and NOT living in the EU (PROUD ASIAN). A few of my European students noticed this bag (esp the Swedish) is a school bag, but I'm too happy to care.

I wore some of the jewelleries  out already as you can see on my Instagram. I got a heart printed top in F21 as well. Hope you enjoyed. And I hope I can have a more exciting week.

No comments:

Post a Comment