Sunday 10 February 2013

On Happy Notes

As promised, I'm listing out some of the things that makes me happy to start the week.

1. Holiday

Well, need I tell more? It's Chinese New Year, and I can officially do nothing for a week, except for going to relative's houses and greet them...then I can stay home in my cozy bed, read books, drink hot chocolate, eat cookies, watch movies. Oh man I cannot wait to start this week.
The photo is an idea of how my future reading room will look like...

2. Music
I will defo be watching the Mylo Xyloto tour DVD from Coldplay one of these days. Wanted to get the DVD but oh well I'm broke might as well watch it online hehe...
Coldplay is the first band i have fell in love with, and with that I have been introduced to other alternative bands such as Two Door Cinema Club, Mumford and Sons, Of Monster and Men. I might make a playlist some day, we'll see.

3. Recent purchases
YSL Lipstain #7 
G Technology Hard Drive 1TB

I have had my eyes on the lipstain for a while. Like all reviews suggestIt really stays on for a long time. I use it as a blush as well hehe. It doesn't dry my lips, unlike other lip products, and the price is reasonable. I might get another one when I have time.

If I didn't purchase the hard drive I wouldn't be starting this blog, or taking photos ever. I use a macbook air, and there's not enough room for me to store all my music, photos, and movie. This 1TB hard drive has helped me a lot, I do not have to think about what to delete again when I want new songs to listen to. It's sleek design and good reviews are the reasons why I chose this brand as well. 

4. Clothes
Tomorrow I need to visit relatives from both my dad and mum's side. It's some rare occasions where you need to dress up and nobody will judge you. I'll be as cool as usual, unlike the traditional redness, I might dress in black or brown. It's my thing. Might take a selfie of what I will wear tmr, still thinking. And also, I'm really bad at chit chatting with my cousins and aunts, so I'll be bringing my iPhone and Kindle to kill time. Wish me a good New Year everyone. Same to you all.

2 comments:

  1. We have similar traditions in Japan (but on 1 January). I agree with that it is a little boring. I hope you'll have nice holidays.

    ReplyDelete