Saturday 9 February 2013

Happy Chinese New Year

Greetings to viewers from all around the world. 

Today (10/2) is the first day of 2013 according to the Lunar Calendar. People usually go to relatives' and wish them luck. The very best part for kids and singles are receiving red packets from seniors. That's money y'all. Adults (well I am one, but I mean my parents and their siblings) will talk about stuffs, politics, gossip, comparing which kid is the best from their looks to their achievement. It's pretty much a game and whoever wins thinks they brought honour to their family. Do you agree Mulan?
Everyone will dress in new clothes, get a new haircut, new bags for the ladies. It's fun for me to watch how they fail at fashion by putting all red and pink together, gross. 

It's a public holiday of 3 days for Hong Kong people, and for schools we have around a week off. I'll be doing nothing at home except blogging, playing on my ukulele, maybe make some music, and pretty much grooming and online shopping. Any movie suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment