Thursday 21 February 2013

Technology is a jerk

First of all I can't gather my thoughts, I just found out something big and I don't know what that means. This post might make no sense.

SO what's the point of me adding you then blocking you the next day huh? I thought YOU were the one who didn't want to add me again so you might have ignored my request then why should I even send you anything or exist in your life why don't I just disappear and let myself drown in my own humiliation? I found out you were blocking some of your posts from me on facebook in the first place, so what's the point of we being 'friends' on this network? Why don't I just unfriend you and make everybody happy?

Why do you choose to post something on Weibo and not Facebook? Did you want me to see your status? I don't understand. I've been asking God why I can't let you off my mind, it's been months and I still can't let go. I I tried not to bother you, I know you might not want to contact me, or ever hear from me ever. You never replied any of my messages, you still need to think about adding me back on Facebook. I can't figure you out. 

Why can't we talk face to face? That's what I want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment